Community Scene is a brand new app that helps you stay connected with the activities in your community.
- Find a community near you, or create a new community
- See what's happening in your community, or post an update with a photo or video
- Schedule community events
- Look for local jobs, or post a job opening
- Sell anything from garage sale items to your home, by posting in the For Sale - Wanted section
- Get notifications when anything is posted to your community
- Get your current address, so you can provide accurate location information to police, fire/rescue
Communities can be defined geographically (a state, city, street or zip code), by academic institution (college, high school, junior high, or primary school) or by any other means desired.
You can post updates anonymously and can include photos, video, license plate number or a narrative describing community activities. An update might relate to positive community activities (someone helping others or a great play at a football game) or might create community awareness of a concerning issue or event (a vehicle that doesn't look right, or suspicious activity in the works).
It's our hope and desire that these updates will also be used by local law enforcement agencies, home owner associations, parents and concerned community members to reduce crime and improve the quality of life in all our communities nationwide.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Community Scene is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
Community Scene (version 1.0) has a file size of 12.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.